Kingsport, TN Tooth-Colored Fillings
You can’t feel your best when you know your teeth are not in good condition. But you do not have to settle for a smile that makes you feel self-conscious about your appearance.
No matter how well you take care of your teeth, cavities can develop over time for various reasons. In fact, you may be surprised to learn that tooth decay is the most prevalent disease in the US after the common cold!
Tooth-Colored Fillings Restore Oral Health
Whatever your dental concerns are at this moment, Dr. Andrew Hagan will help you find the perfect solution to get your oral health back on track. One way we can restore your damaged smile and improve your appearance is with attractive tooth-colored composite fillings.
Cavities happen, and when they do, the best thing we can do is to remove the decay quickly and repair the tooth. If we don’t treat the decay as soon as possible, it can spread and cause even more damage.
This is one of the reasons why our team stresses the need for regular exams and cleanings. It’s much easier to take steps to protect your oral health now than to face the inconvenience and expense of complicated problems in the future.
Reasons to Choose Tooth-Colored Fillings
Tooth-colored fillings offer many advantages:
- Tooth-colored fillings create a perfect match between the dental filling and natural tooth, making tooth-colored fillings unnoticeable.
- We don’t have to remove a lot of healthy tooth structure, which preserves your long-term dental health.
- Unlike silver amalgam fillings, composites don’t create a dark spot in your smile because they blend in naturally with your surrounding teeth.
- The composite resin used in tooth-colored fillings makes them more durable and creates a stronger bond with the natural tooth than metal fillings can provide.
- Since tooth-colored fillings blend so beautifully with your natural tooth, we can use them to correct flaws like chipped or cracked teeth.
There are many reasons to choose composite fillings, but the most important one is that they can help give you the confidence of a beautiful, flawless smile.
Finding the Right Solution for You
Every restoration we place gives us another opportunity to improve the appearance of your smile. We choose tooth-colored fillings for our patients because they are an excellent solution for many dental problems and look so natural. Dental insurance usually covers at least a portion of the cost of fillings, but we will be happy to check with your insurance company on your behalf.
If you would like more information about tooth-colored fillings or want to arrange an appointment for an exam and cleaning, please call our Kingsport, TN dental office. Dr. Hagan will evaluate your situation and make recommendations that will help you smile again with confidence!