Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We pride ourselves on patient education, and an important part of this is always being available to answer your questions. Your dental needs are unique, and we want to ensure that your treatment is customized specifically for you. Asking questions helps us understand what's important to you so that we can provide appropriate care.
Our team works hard to build trusting relationships so that you can feel comfortable asking us about anything that's on your mind. We have shared some of the questions we hear frequently, but you are welcome to call our office at (423) 239-8021 or fill out our convenient online contact form.
No question is too small, and the only silly question is the one that goes unasked!
- Where is your office located?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- Are you accepting new patients?
- Do you make athletic mouth guards?
- Do you have emergency appointments available?
- Do you offer metal-free fillings and crowns?
- I broke a filling. Is it an emergency?
- What is the difference between bridges, partials, and dental implants?
- Which toothpaste should I be using?
- What is laughing gas, and how is it used in the dental office?
- Should I/ my child wear a mouthguard during sporting events?
- Should I get dental care during my pregnancy?
- What should I do about mouth sores?
- How long do dental implants last?